- Fully Automatic Biochemistry Analyser
- Digital Biochemistry Analyzer
- Biochemistry Analyser
- Single Channel Clot Time Machine
- Automated Elisa Plate Reader
- Elisa Plate Washer
- Lisa Shake - ELISA Plate Shaker and Incubator
- Prieturb - Turbidimetric Reagents
- Coagulation Reagents
- Priecount - Hematology Cell Counter
- Clinical Chemistry Reagents
- Turbidimetric Reagents
|Home||» Products||» Single Channel Clot Time Machine||» Single Channel Clot Time Machine|
Single Channel Clot Time Machine
Being an eminent name in this domain, we provide the best grade assortment of Single Channel Clot Time Machine. Widely used to monitor anticoagulation effects, this machine is highly demanded in hospitals, medical centers and nursing homes. Offered machine is manufactured using pristine grade components and modern techniques under our expertsï¿½ supervision. Examined on various quality aspects, this Single Channel Clot Time Machine can be purchased from us at reasonable rates within committed time frame.
- Accurate results
- Trouble free performance
- User friendly
- Highly durable
Eazyclot - Single Channel Clot Time Machine
- Designed to perform all routine tests such as PT, APTT, TT, FIB and clotting factors.
- Results are both printed and displayed in seconds and in concentration.
- Data is printed and stored with RATIO and INR values.
- Dry block incubator for 37 degree centigrade with multi timer.
- Prints and stores calibration graph.
- Uniform mixing of Sample & Reagent with magnetic stirrer.
- Automatic sensing of cuvette insertion.
- Automatic sensing of dispensing of Reagent that triggers the reaction.
- Facility to enter clinic name.
Technical Specifications :
- Photometric measurement system
- Optical Measurement using photodiode
- Number of cuvettes : 10 1 Test Tube holder
- LED light source
- Built in 20 column thermal printer
- Four line LCD, back lit, 4 x 20 characters
- 35 Open tests memory
- Analysis mode : a) Clot Time b) INR(PT) c) Multi Std(FIB)
- Results displayed in Seconds, Ratio, INR and Concentration